R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just confirmed that our DVDs will be available for shipping on December 19th, just in time for the holidays. To ensure getting a copy before Xmas, order now at the reduced price of only $44.95.

Get all of the info you need at the link below:
http://www.sportbikehowto.com/yamaha_03R6.php

·
Banned
129 Posts
You said you could edit video RIIIIIGGGGTTTT

I am going to buy it but I swear if you people don't deinterlace that shit I am warez that shit via every underground forums I know of.

j.k but for real man that video looked like 100% ass. ASS Sample should be the very best of what you have to offer and the video was fucking garbage the interlaceing was bad.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Shake you de-grade the MN.

There is no reason for a web version of the video to be progressive, it's a wmv you fucking moron.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
shake said:
You said you could edit video RIIIIIGGGGTTTT

I am going to buy it but I swear if you people don't deinterlace that shit I am warez that shit via every underground forums I know of.

j.k but for real man that video looked like 100% ass. ASS Sample should be the very best of what you have to offer and the video was fucking garbage the interlaceing was bad.

Shake, if you attempt to pick one more fight, you'll find out no matter how much of an internet hardass you think you are, your Kung Fu means nothing to my Ban-Fu.

Thanks for being a cool guy for about a week. Enjoy your 2 week vacation.

·
Black is faster
343 Posts
woot for the dvd, and woot for the Shake ban. oh yaeh :thumbup

good work guys, i doubt theres any mn out there with anywhere near the dedication you guys have, Ill be here til the day i die.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Great job on what small portion of the work i've seen guys. Definitely a cut above in all respects.

and as a side note (and smart-ass remark) i'd like to present this picture of me with my dogs as evidence that together ochlaracy and i make up the yin and yang of arm hair. :lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
^
Looks like you have your Robin Williams starter kit! Damn i love this MN.

On a side note, my first paycheck at my new job just hit the bank...:woot :getiton

·
will ride for mods
1,625 Posts
Just pre-ordered it as well. definitly looking forward to getting this one, good job guys i'm pretty impressed with what i've seen so far

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
The video is badass. How many are ready to be shipped? I would hate to see what happened with the t-shirts happen with this video.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
slickwillie said:
The video is badass. How many are ready to be shipped? I would hate to see what happened with the t-shirts happen with this video.
None are ready to be shipped or we would be sending them out right now. We have 500 sets on order so I doubt we'll sell that many this month. Not sure what you are talking about with t-shirts?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts