R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you tired of SPEED TV coverage, it looks like they may be following suit with MotoGP.com and giving us live feeds via the internet. This would preclude having to sit through their fucking commercials every 2 seconds and allow us to watch the entire race commercial free. Will this give us full coverage of every race? I don't know, cause they don't say, but it would be nice to see SSport, FX, SBK and SStock they same day. I'm sure a fee will be involved, but I'm looking into it.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2005/Nov/051129k.htm

·
Registered
38 Posts
This may be a dumb question but, does anyone know if we are able to tap into satelite feed from Europe. I have always heard of people been able to buy some sort of a dish & boster etc etc & then get some of the German spice channels etc. Could this be done to try get motogp races that get shown throughout Europe with all the extras like qualifying and interviews?

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Sounds like Speed is admitting that their coverage blows and need to step it up in ways OTHER than the television broadcasts.

·
Woody Racing #409
1,311 Posts
this is crap all that will happen is that while we are paying them to see something they should be showing for free they will cut out 2 wheel tuesday all together and eventually it will be officially a NACRAP only channel

·
Registered
318 Posts
Speed is also picking up Supercross this next season. I know its not road racing but its progression.

Things are finally looking up.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If Speed will have a fee like Dorna did for Motogp and I get to watch all races live like F1, motogp, wsbk, wrc, then I'm in. No commercials please.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
i don't trust SPEED. they're playing with my emotions.

·
Woody Racing #409
1,311 Posts
all I know that this will be speeds excuse for never showing motorcycle racing on their free channel again, and that means no new fans!!!! Nobody is going to pay to watch a race if they aren't already a fan. I'm thinking future of sport here more than me getting to watch what I want. This just sucks, they're just going to screw the sport over while semi pleasing some of the fans that don't realize whats happening. I personally wish there was another network that would take over motorcycle racing coverage, but I dont think anybody else would take the chance on it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
csideblue said:
i don't trust SPEED. they're playing with my emotions.

i never trust them. they are the sole reason i lose interest in moto gp mid season.

i cant stand them every day they run car racing why not for one hour each day have bike shit.FUCK!!!! they make me so made.

i sent them a e-mail and they replied that they play something everyday i call b.s. cause most is motorcross and is on at 2 in the morning

1 - 15 of 15 Posts