R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These maps (.pdf's) contain the physical location of each member for their respective state. If you're not included, contact me and I'll update the map.

*edit*

Because of the new googlemap and lack of r6mn.obvi.us server support, these maps are now moot. Update or add your location to: http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/vbgooglemaphse.php

·
Loves Carbon Fiber
1,707 Posts
That's about the coolest thing I've ever seen, lol. Hey! Can I add some "cool spots" to stop at also? And my residence is now in greenwood, though my parent's house is still in Hartsville.

·
Registered
284 Posts
asphaltpilot....check PM, This is one of the coolest things that I have seen. Thanks for all the work dude! If you are going to add "cool spots" to these maps then allow me to request that folks throw up their favorite ride spots and places to hang in GA and AL!

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Thats sweet!

I'm in Woodstock, though, I just say Atlanta, since no one knows where Woodstock is :lol

And BONEStock is in Sugar Hill now, instead of Marrietta.

·
Loves Carbon Fiber
1,707 Posts
I hope this turns out great, I know I have a gazillion little "hot spots" or just bizarre places to go to. Like Toast, NC. (gonna go get the roadsign for that sometime) or have any of you guys been to Townville (the officially laziest town for not coming up with a more creative name for their ville). How about the broom lady outside of Camden who makes brooms for presidents of all sorts of nations? (she has one in the white house, over in london, countless other countries and one in my closet :lol ) Or how about a spot that's almost dead middle SC but if I took you up there blindfolded you'd swear you were in the mountains? It's actually a volcano, but yeah, I've got tons of these kind of places.

*EDIT* Btw, I love exploring! :woot

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to update the maps to include tracks and other areas for interesting rides. I can do FLorida myself, but don't have the skinny on all the tracks in the other south east states. I'd be grateful if you guys want to give some input.

Also, other edits will be done tomorrow (Monday).

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
hey add me to the north east corner of Cobb County on the GA map. I'm right at the corner of Cobb, Cherokee, and Fulton. And DeltFather is about a half mile away from me too. He's posted on the wrong side of 75. :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
for some reason I can't view the pdf file. I've never had trouble with any pdf's before...BTW, I'm trying to open up the SC map

1 - 20 of 39 Posts