R6 Message Net banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a BRAND NEW UNIT. Never used. Comes with Battery, Docking station, 32MB memory card and memory card adaptor, Charger, USB cord, Video cord. Again this is BRAND NEW. Retail on these at Best buys is $450.

Asking $300 or $310 If paying by PAYPAL. Price is FIRM.

Pick up prefered but will ship at buyers expense.

Sony Cyber-shot® Digital Camera (DSCT7)

5.1-megapixel photos: This powerful camera gives you the freedom to create extra-large prints.

Super-slim body: The ultra-compact body—as thin as 3/8”—makes this the perfect camera to tuck in a pocket or purse for high-quality photos almost anywhere.

2.5" monitor: The enormous 2.5” LCD gives you a high-resolution view while shooting, with great brightness in direct sunlight and large, easy-to-read menus. Unique in such a compact camera, this large screen makes it easy to share image playback with friends.

Smart Zoom function: This camera features 3x optical, 2x digital and 6x combined zoom. Smart Zoom lets you focus on the subject of interest by cropping the image size—avoiding the image degradation of typical digital zooms.

Magnifying Glass mode: With its close focusing capability (1cm) and oversized LCD, this camera can display images at over 3X actual size. You’ll be able to shoot close-up, macro photos like never before.

Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® lens: This specially-produced lens provides rapid auto focus with appealing zoom range. This efficient lens is housed entirely inside the camera body and does not need to extend for use.

Intelligent auto-focus: By evaluating five separate areas of the frame, this camera will focus on the subject—not the background.

Capture MPEG movies: Take home movies with 640 x 480 VGA resolution at up to 30 frames per second. Go ahead and shoot away—the length of your audio/video clips is limited only by the capacity of your media card.

Easy print sharing: The included Cyber-shot Station lets you connect to the TV for fun, big-screen viewing, or easily connect to a USB-supported computer for MPEG video and still image transfers

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Bump for a good deal, i have the T3, but am too broke to upgrade, i'm happy with mine anyways.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im located near Magic Mountain. Around the Santa Clarita Valley area. But im near Downtown Los Angeles alot.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I work near you though. I work near the Beverly Center Mall. Or i can meet you at the Beverly Hills Porsche/Audi dealership.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
If you have it next time I come down there for work. (Probably Tuesday) I will meet you at the mall or the dealership. I need the car serviced anyway!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good. What car do you drive if you dont mind me asking? Need a new Audi or Porcshe?:)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Its a definate that I have to be in Beverly Hills on Tuesday morning for a meeting at 11:00 am. I can pick it up after that or before that. Whatever is easier for you. I do prefer earlier if given a choice though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry i didnt call you. I ran out the camera's. But i should get somemore sometime this week. Again, i apologize.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Ran out of cameras? How many did you have? Why not just call me so I did not just wait all morning for your call?

Does this mean I get a bigger discount?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I dont care if it falls out of a van or not.......

But you can give me a bigger discount for Pain and Suffering if you would like....

What else ya got??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts