R6 Message Net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the bike on the 14th of last month and ive been mod crazy ever since. it was bone stock, so ive been playing a lot of catch-up to get it where i want it...

1-Termi Pipe and RocketBracket exhaust hanger

2-Puig Windscreen

3-Powder Coated the rearsets

4-Galfer Braided brake lines

5-custom tail light integrator

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh ya! how could i forget... the single most effective mod i did...

SPEEDBLEEDERS!!!!!

holy crap, these things are awesome. i bled a completely dry (new brake lines) brake system BY MYSELF in about 10-15 minutes. these things rock!

·
Registered
426 Posts
whorepedo said:
oh ya! how could i forget... the single most effective mod i did...

SPEEDBLEEDERS!!!!!

holy crap, these things are awesome. i bled a completely dry (new brake lines) brake system BY MYSELF in about 10-15 minutes. these things rock!

+1 on these too - makes brake bleeding hella easier. Truly a one-hand operation, just make sure the reservoir level doesn't get low and pump, pump, pump those air bubbles out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive only had it 3 weeks, give me a break :p

i knew i was going to be doing a lot of stuff to it, so i didnt want to wash it just to get more greasy finger prints on it. ive still got a few more things to do, but when its all done, ill wash it up and take some finished product pictures just for you.

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
nice, speedbleeders are the shit!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
F550 said:
damn! all in less than 1 month....
Yep. i would be doing more, but Christmas presents are really cutting into my R6 funds. :kickinnut stupid relatives!!!

i do have a rear seat cowl on order. should be here in a week or so. that will probably be the last touch for a while. i want to get a steering damper, but im waiting until i see one on sale. $300 for something thats barely more than the shocks that hold up the hood on a car is fk'n crazy to me. they are very nice to have, though.

any other ideas that i forgot about?? (besides soap!)

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
whorepedo said:
Yep. i would be doing more, but Christmas presents are really cutting into my R6 funds. :kickinnut stupid relatives!!!

i do have a rear seat cowl on order. should be here in a week or so. that will probably be the last touch for a while. i want to get a steering damper, but im waiting until i see one on sale. $300 for something thats barely more than the shocks that hold up the hood on a car is fk'n crazy to me. they are very nice to have, though.

any other ideas that i forgot about?? (besides soap!)
there is a gb on the new pit bull damper.. im not sure how much though, so you might want to look into it...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
id rather wait on the PitBulls. they are still pretty new to the market, and even though Pit Bull makes great stands, id rather hear of some good stories about them before buying one.

id really like to find a WP damper at a good price. so far i cant even find a US vendor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts