R6 Message Net banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome center.

Hi this is George.I used to ride the bikes every day.And my hobby is riding
the new bikes that are coming in to the market.And i preferred the yamaha
is the one of the best brand now a days.
===========================================
George.

Utah Alcohol Addiction Treatment

·
Registered
13 Posts
new person

Anybody live in clearwater fl and likes to ride? Lost all my fellow riders to Harleys...YUK! They say the cops don't mess with them anymore!Anyhow I got an 04 R6.:bowdown

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found that connector you were looking for
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm
It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A few more esoteric terms.

•Chicken strips - The unworn portion of the sides of the tires
•Headshake - Phenomenon where the front end and handle bars shake from side to side
•Tank Slapper - Extreme version of headshake where the bars turn fully left and right and "slap" your hands against the sides of the tank
•Cage - Car

jobs in san antonio tx
silk hosiery

·
Big Pussy
418 Posts
Look at me!

Hi this is George.I used to ride the bikes every day.And my hobby is riding
the new bikes that are coming in to the market.And i preferred the yamaha
is the one of the best brand now a days.
===========================================
George.
These terms are very usefull for the peoplw who starts using internet for the first time.It will be helpfull if u provide some more terms for the internet users

============================================================
maddy
Hello! I'm crazy Russian webmaster! I create dummy accounts for posting "me-too" and off-topic messages on boards on which I have no interest! I embed my links in my post to boost my Google PageRank through back-links! All my links are excellent real links! Check out my site! I earn $300,000 in two days with my super system! Give me $57 and I will teach you how!

61 - 80 of 93 Posts