R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i play alot...................and love to buy bats new or used

if you have one kicking around, or no longer play. drop me a PM or post whatca got.

looking for easton "synergy's" but will buy almost every bat offered.

34/27, 34/28, or 34/ 30 are the sizes i like

thanks

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some people have to play around here????????????

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I play, but all the Synergys are illegal in our leagues...I stick with my trusty old Z-Core and White Steel. I will talk to my cousin...he is sponsored by easton and some other peeps...he shaves and mods out his own bats and probably has tons around.

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
I've got a friend whom I think is selling a barely used Miken Freak for cheap.

We play a double-header tonight, so I'll ask how much he'd be willing to let it go for...........if you're interested.

I think it's a 34/28

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey man if your looking for a real bat, i got one for ya. I got a miken freak 34 inches and 26 onces. This is by far the best bat on the market. Its so good that some leagues banned it. If your interested please let me know then we can talk about prices...email me at

[email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
by the way that miken freak is brand new and still in the wrapper. i still have the original box it was shipped to me in...

·
Registered
62 Posts
slight typo...its a miken freak plus...not a miken freak....34 inches 26 onces brand new still in the factory wrapper...thanks.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
richard said:
by the way that miken freak is brand new and still in the wrapper. i still have the original box it was shipped to me in...
thanks bro......i play mostly asa, but did you find out how much?

and almost spring time bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts