R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Venting
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the R6MN supporter money goes strictly to the AFF, then who EXACTLY gets the money for the premium memberships?

·
Registered
546 Posts
OK..so we pay to be a R6MN supporter... and then pay again to be a VIP? How about I pay nothing and go to a different forum.. this is BS.. can i get a refund on the money I donated to become a MN supporter if I no longer support the direction the board is heading?

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
As far as I know, the "Premium" member benefits are what go to Vertical Scope.

If you are an R6MN supporter from before the board was switched over, that designation should not change.

We are still working on getting all the original functionality that we had with the old board into this new one, including getting the Air Fence Fund back up and running (last time I checked, we had over $300 raised so far this year), the chat, the skins etc.

If you don't feel like getting the premium member benefits, you don't have to. Many people have found the biggest problem with the ads, and you have two distinct options to remove them.

1) Buy a premium membership.
2) Install adblocker plug-in described in the sticky at the top of the Watercooler. This is what I and many others have done and it works like a charm.

·
Venting
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do explain or are you simply posting in hopes of starting another long drawn out thread and more drama?

Edit

Not trying to be a dick, just curious to your comment is all.
I think members knowing where the money goes in any transaction on the MN is a top priority in light of recent events.

I'd ALMOST consider paying if the premium membership money went MOSTLY towards AFF.

·
Venting
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys, the Quag/AFF money has been confirmed to be 100% applied towards the AFF. Its the premium membership i'm calling in to question.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts