R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this helmet? I tried a bunch of them on the other day and I like this one the best. I might be purchasing one soon....just wondering if anyone else has this helmet and what they think. It's the Shoei RF-1000 Nerve helmet if you can't see the picture. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
hey, i just bought a shoei RF-1000 diabolic a few months ago, great helmet, sure there are better, but this is the best for the buck i think, and they look awsome!!!

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah....I REALLY liked the way the Arai fit, but to tell you the truth, I can't stand the designs on them. They just didn't appeal to me. I tried the Shoei on and it felt pretty good, and the design kicks ass. I just wanted to see if anyone regretted purchasing one for any reason...

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, that was the one thing I didn't want. I have an HJC right now and it fogs like a mother....

But then again, don't most helmets fog up pretty bad?

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
AGV visors don't fog. They have a quality coating on them that prevent scratching and fogging.

But for anyone interested I have that exact helmet that was worn once (size medium) and I'm getting rid of it. I now have a full helmet sponsorship and def don't need this one sitting around, along with my OGK-FF4, other Shoei RF-1000, AGV XR-2, AGV Ti-Tech, and an HJC CL-14.

If someone wants this helmet, I'll donate it for $175 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Basically $150, cause I figure shipping is gonna cost $20-$25 via FEDEX.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn dude....thats aweful cheap for being worn once. Don't these things retail for like, $475? (RF-1000)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have the RF1000 in the diabolic 2 paint. I love it, you won't be disappointed if you get one. Wonderful helmets

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
DreamNofR1 said:
Damn dude....thats aweful cheap for being worn once. Don't these things retail for like, $475? (RF-1000)
Yeah, but I have a shitload of helmets and now with full sponsorship (read free helmets) I could care less. My OGK FF4 will probably never even be worn. It's just the solid black one though, so I'll keep it in case someone needs an extra helmet or crash and need one.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have an rf-1000 also but its just a metallic black planning on getting it sprayed(didnt like the over extravigant designs) its a great helmet though:thumbup you wont be dissapointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts