R6 Message Net banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Just bought a RF-1000 Diabolic, just about the sexiest looking helmet.... Awsome,,,, fits great, looks good, does not fog, relatively light weight,,,,, i also tried out the AGV, not bad, but it just didn't fit my head right, and felt uncomfortable.......... isn't this post making any sense and getting a point across to anyone, its all about personal preference.... not that one helmet is so much greater than the other!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
FailureByDesign said:
... isn't this post making any sense and getting a point across to anyone, its all about personal preference.... not that one helmet is so much greater than the other!

I think that he hit the spot.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great helmet for the money in my opinion, I had one and I never had a problem with it, looked flawless, felt comfortable and light.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can any one help me...I am trying to buy an AGV Rossi Evolution helmet from a website based out of UK...and can't afford to have the wrong size shipped. I fit a 59-60cm SHOEI helmet which is a little loser then I'd like it to be but its not that bad. Now I have an AFX 57-58cm which is a little tighter then i'd like it to be. By looking at AGV size charts they either have a 58cm or a 60cm...Which one should I get?...How is the sizing for AGV compared to Shoei

41 - 47 of 47 Posts