R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up this suit from the Long Beach Motorcycle Show. And I'm pretty excited about it!! I was kinda sad that I didn't get a nice name brand, but after I wore it home and check it out a lil better, I am glad I bought it!

It is triple and double stiched in all the right places. It has a speed hump, inner pocket, velcro neck hands and ankles, double zipper on the chest, quick piss zipper too, it's preforated everywhere, and it has small branding.

Just thought I'd let you guys know what's coming out soon. Shock Racing is a up-and-coming company so you should see more adds for Shock Racing soon! I got it through Hahm Motorsports at the LBC Show for 380! Check it out and let me know what you think:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
yeah i saw those suits too at the show. pretty good price. did you see the prices of the kushitani's that they had for sale there???

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I totally forgot to add in the armor!

The elbows, shoulders, and knees there is CE rated armor (i think that is what they call the rating). The best way to describe it is that they just barley bend to give a lil bit. There is a small pad for a back protector but I do not have one so it works just fine.

I did not see the price for the kushitani's. was that at hahm or somewhere else?

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Looks like a good deal. Hell I've already forwarded this post to 3 buddies of mine looking at suits. For $380 that's hard to beat. Nice buy

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fyi - I have already check in to getting more for other people but they are completely sold out. They have some reps that have a couple here and there but nothing that will have a good quantity.

Thanks fellas! Only problem is - I had to take some in on the waist/hip/knee areas. So that's another 50 bucks and week I'll have to wait. i can't wait to break it in!

·
Registered
343 Posts
hugecruz said:
quick piss zipper too
werd, two zipper suits are a must. i hate how my jacket arm drag on the floor of peoples piss in the bathroom. and those track bathroom arn't exactly clean.

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comps guys. You should see more advertisements as the year begins (from what the rep told me). and the piss zipper is one of the nicest features.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts