R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled off all my GEICO and other sponsor decals, repainted the lower and p[olished her up. I am delivering her Saturday and as excited as I am to get my 06 I am sad as hell to let suck a great bike go

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
aww, that sucks, at least you didnt have to part it out... bet it'll get a nice home

now it starts over for you ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
What a mess!!!! Oh, wait, ignoring..........

Send pics of the 06 asap Deez!!!!!

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Sniff sniff.....So are not gonna have a back up bike?

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Na ...no back up bike I will most likely have the same general color scheme. I should have the 06 in late January/early feb

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
I will say it just isn't the same without the Gecko

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Nice. Yeah the Gecko really made it look unique.

Side note - does that stomp grip/ traction stuff really work?

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yip! It works awesome. Works real good under braking or if your shoulder is dislocated and you need your legs to posistion yourself

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
ronjeremy6 said:
at least you get to keep the little tykes buggy :p
Wut he didnt tell you is that hes gona be stickin an r1 engine w/ nos and some neon stickers worth 15hp at least on that thing. Then hes gona go to some plastic top of the line coilovers and race it...

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Wow I remember first getting on this board and seeing that old girl in blck/flames when you first got in 03. It's looks a lot different now and my 03 is about the same :bigeyesad Hell I even have one of its mirrors now..... Sad for a mean bike that pulled some good dyno numbers right out of the box if I remember correctly. Hope it's going to a good home.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Oh great, the co-owner of the board is going to be R6-less in a few days. What kind of example you trying to set, D?

:p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts