R6 Message Net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
my R6 ate my homework
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I came home this evening to find a nice little present next to my door and inside I found a couple of goodies :hyper

I have no clue who had them sent to me but I am guessing it was a late birthday present. I wont complain too much :thumbup

Thank you mailman and secret sender....oh and you too Solomotoparts.com :hattip

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice.

Make sure you use a hot air blower to mount that stomp grip. If you don't, you'll get some nasty bubbles. I never liked using it so I took mine off. It works great for forward and backward sliding, but hindered my side to side movement.

·
my R6 ate my homework
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to have it on my YZ 125 back when I was motocrossing....I hated tearing up my pants due to the griptape on the bike.

I have the parts on the bike now...I love how the tail light looks. It blends in pretty well and that is the look I am going for. Here are a few quick shots....I know the quality is bad. All I had on me at the time was my cell phone.

and the stomp grip

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im looking for the passenger ped hole covers. I see you have them listed as yamaha, however anytime I visit my dealer they cant find them in the books. What did you do to get them, and also how did u find the plate hole cover on the tail, I cant find that either from gregs. Any help is appreciated and my 08R6 thanks you. :handclap

·
my R6 ate my homework
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The '08 R6 peg hole covers are not available just yet. I got my tag hole cover from tobefast.com (mccoy motorsports)

2C0-22290-00-P0 (Blue, Right)
2C0-22250-00-P0 (Blue, Left)

2C0-22290-00-P1 (White, Right)
2C0-22250-00-P1 (White, Left)

2C0-22290-00-P2 (Black, Right)
2C0-22250-00-P2 (Black, Left)

These are the part numbers for the 06-07 peg hole covers if you want to buy some go to http://www.cmsnl.com. I have not ever gone through these guys but you can get a look at them there or you can talk to SAEFirebird about some. The 08 covers are not on the market just yet...you will have to wait for those

1 - 7 of 7 Posts