R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no i don't have pics, i don't own a digi cam... shit! but i went and it was koo! sat on the new R6, and leR1.

that R1 is SO FREAKING lightweight its unbelievable. it seriously feels like a 600. the COG is amazingly low too. on the other hand, sitting on the new R6 felt like SHIT! sorry for those of you who are getting them, i hope you had a chance to at least sit on one before you forked out the $$$. well, i guess it felt like shit because i couldn't flat foot it.:thumbdown

my 04 now and the LER1 was easily flat footable, but the 06 R6 seat height was seriously like 2 or 3 inches higher. i was on my fawking toes! it made me feel like a damn smurf! But damn, that new R6 looks way better in person. not only is that rear fender easily removable, but it looks like theres a spot to snap in a license plate on the undertail, so it sits flush. thats one sweet bike!:thumbup

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, the new R6 definitely isn't for shorties .. the seat position is high .. but it's the most comfortable 600cc bike I sat on at the show. and it's fucking beautiful .... for everyone that preordered, you're getting the hottest, most high-tech bike next year .. definitely bike of the show for me :rockon

and it makes the R1 look outdated.. but next year's R1 should be hot.

rob

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
robstar said:
Yeah, the new R6 definitely isn't for shorties .. the seat position is high .. but it's the most comfortable 600cc bike I sat on at the show. and it's fucking beautiful .... for everyone that preordered, you're getting the hottest, most high-tech bike next year .. definitely bike of the show for me :rockon

and it makes the R1 look outdated.. but next year's R1 should be hot.

rob
ok rob, you've got to be kidding. the R6 is definitely not that comfortable compared to the Kawi zx6r. did you mean the R6s? and what exactly made the R1 looked outdated compared to the R6, the exhaust? everything about the R1 looked astonishing!

brandon
PS, what time of the day did ya go? it could have been tight hanging out with some fellow members!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmmm... I found the kawasakis had the fattest / longest tank or something... I didn't find it very comfortable leaning over on it .... my buddy with a beer gut definitely hated it!!

Don't get me wrong, the R1 is beautiful! The R1 was the bike I was going to buy before going to the show.... but as soon as I saw the R6 I was sold... It just looks like the most futuristic and most hi-tech bike on the market.. and you know the R1 will look something like that next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts