R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im tryin to get some people around seattle who wanna ride, cause spring is almost here! I was lookin around at the groups around here and they arent fit for any average person...you gotta ride hard to ride with those guys, wheelies in t-shirts etc :rockon ...and some of us normal people need to get a little group together, so anyone who wants to ride leave your email on here! I'm kinda new to having a sportbike cause ive only been riding for 5 months, but we all need people to roll with! My email is [email protected], name is Ryan...so leave a message here or there, thanks! -Ryan L.:hat

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seattle area riders add on

hey guys one more thing, im also looking for some people to work on bikes with, cause working alone is never as fun as working with friends...hopefully i get some replies on here! -Ryan

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seatown in the house!!!

Actually, i live in auburn, but me and my buddy have R6's and we are looking for the same thing, until we get good enough to ride with sea-town riders. Email me at [email protected], and we will get together and ride. contact me by the end of march and you can polish your wheels with me and my buddy. by the way, i am ryan also! :rockon

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let ride this summer, my buddy and I usually ride with Sea-Town Riders and they are riding like hard, well, email me at [email protected], let all meet up some nice day in the future.

DON'T MESS WITH MY GIRL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
*BumP*

Wsup guys, just wanted to know what you guys were up to. Summer is around the corner and as soon as the sun starts shinning it'd be awesome if we could get a ride going. Any updates??

·
I "heart" motorcycles
46 Posts
I live in Wenatchee, but I have family is Seattle that ride. I am planning on doing a couple trips that way this summer. Also if any of you ride this way let me know. I think riding the Cascades would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts