R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into geting an alarm system for the six and was wondering if anyone else was looking into the same thing as me... Im talking all the bells and whistles here, perhaps a nice christmas gift to the R6. Looking back there hasn't really been a GB for this stuff since July. Let me know what you all think.

·
11B on a K5
309 Posts
I have the i500 with all the options. Fucking awesome and completley worth the money. I have a perimeter sensor, shock sensor, and tilt sensor. It pages me if someone fucks with it. Has a back up battery. Ignition cut off. I can turn the bike off with the remote if someone steals the bike. Bunch of different siren tones to choose from.

Lots of configuration options to choose from, deff buy it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Do you guys sell extra remotes?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Solo-Moto-Parts said:
We can do something with the SE model (all the bells) with the harness.
Thats the kind of shiby I like to hear... Is anyone else wanting or am I a loanly rider on this???

·
Registered
39 Posts
not really the best place to post probably, but has anyone else had problems with the scorpio just randomly going off? mine does it (at least once a week), my friends just started doing it, and this other cat i talked to on a ride told me his has been doing it since install too. Just wondering, since you sell them, if you've heard of this and possible fixes. Other than that, i love the alarm!

·
Your favorite food!
515 Posts
jtobe said:
not really the best place to post probably, but has anyone else had problems with the scorpio just randomly going off? mine does it (at least once a week), my friends just started doing it, and this other cat i talked to on a ride told me his has been doing it since install too. Just wondering, since you sell them, if you've heard of this and possible fixes. Other than that, i love the alarm!
Old thread so what happened with this issue?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts