R6 Message Net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an issue with your 06-07 in the heat? I live in the high desert Palms Springs area of SoCal and I've found that when the ambient air temp is 100+ or after sitting in the blazing sun she doesn't start real clean and has a hell of a time taking off from a dead stop. She gets real bogged down in the lower RPMS. Just curious if anyone else has noticed any issues like this or if her misbehaving and it being hotter then fat people f**king is just a coincidence.

·
enjoyyoself
146 Posts
what does your coolant read when its running rough? I've found that if I'm just rolling up to a light that just turned red and its day out, I'll turn my bike completely off with the key(not just the kill switch) and then right before it turns green start it again, and thats helped a little with heat soak and such... but yeah every now and they it seems a little rich when taking off but I am assuming its just the bike trying to cool itself off and once moving its fine bc you have airflow through your rad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.