R6 Message Net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
just like rossi said, i didnt touch him, he didnt touch me, its all good... rossi knew what he was doin, he was BEATING stoner, haha

·
Registered
121 Posts
Rossi's moves in the race yesterday are an example of what made me a Rossi fan to begin with. He races HARD and if there's any opportunity to pass he does it. Isn't that what racing is about? That also shows why I don't like Stoner. Yes he turns faster lap times than Rossi when he's by himself on track:handclap, but what does he do when he's not in front? Other than out motor people on the straight he doesn't seem to do a lot of straight up RACING with people in the corners. Boring. :jerkit

Read somewhere that Rossi was angry afterwards at the accusations of Stoner about dirty passing. I hope he takes that anger and uses it to stomp on Stoner for the rest of the season...kinda like Rossi vs Biaggi or Rossi vs Gibernau.

·
Registered
110 Posts
This was classic Rossi. The best I feel he has ridden all year. I was on the edge of my seat and belive Rossi did nothing wrong at all. I do like Stoner but can't understand why he would say anything about being too aggressive. Someone needs to remind him he is fighting for the world championship. People are going to be aggressive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
stoner and vally

best race ive seen for years, shame stoner hadnt done his homework, vally frustrating his overtaking moves was pukka. let him bitch. he goes into the break fuming, cant wait for the next round. as my man says its called racing GP. THEY WERE BOTH ON THE EDGE UNTIL STONER GOT FRUSTRATED AND OVERCOOKED IT. THEN COMPOUNDED IT BY LOSING IT AGAIN AFTERWARDS. BIG RESPECT TO 46, AS EVER, CLASS ACT.(EVEN WHEN HE TIPS OF ON THE FIRST BEND) GARYS (wonder if Pedrosa could have hung with them-doubts)
like stoner he prefers not to mix it too much!)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Rossi out rode him and Stoner can't handle that. Vale was so good on the brakes and like you say the Ducati was so fast, it was a joke...imagine Vale on the Ducati :)

I've never seen someone being such a sore loser (without reason) as Stoner was. I bet if Vale was second he would have said he had fun, because he loves racing, Stoner seems to hate it unless he's winning.

Rossi 2008 World Champion!

Best race so far :thumbup and can't wait for Brno :hyper

·
Registered
92 Posts
ALL I CAN SAY IS Rossi took controlled.. i was there At the Grand stand watching the battle with my own eyes.. it was one of those Race when Rossi KNows his gonno win it His gonno win it no matter what.... even on that part that he went over the gravel at the cork-screw!!!! That was awsome!!! and knowing after the race Store should had shake his hand and admit that he made a mistake breaking at turn 11 causing him to fall .. he should be happy he still got 2nd place... i guess stoner just finally realized its not always the bike its who want to win it more.. I had a Authograph from rossi before he kick stoner's ass now i can't wear the shirt anymore.. anyways that race just remind me of the race in Jerez with Gibernau when he beat his ass on the last turn... same shit ass woop on the last turn..... awsome awsome race... the race just got more interesting!!!!! GO!! VALE!!!!

·
A-cug-yug-yug!!!
140 Posts
Rossi's moves in the race yesterday are an example of what made me a Rossi fan to begin with. He races HARD and if there's any opportunity to pass he does it. Isn't that what racing is about? That also shows why I don't like Stoner. Yes he turns faster lap times than Rossi when he's by himself on track:handclap, but what does he do when he's not in front? Other than out motor people on the straight he doesn't seem to do a lot of straight up RACING with people in the corners. Boring. :jerkit

Read somewhere that Rossi was angry afterwards at the accusations of Stoner about dirty passing. I hope he takes that anger and uses it to stomp on Stoner for the rest of the season...kinda like Rossi vs Biaggi or Rossi vs Gibernau.
Here here! Well said. Laguna GP was Rossi on his old 1st year w/ Yamaha form. Clean, hard, aggressive MOTORCYCLE racing at its best!! I hope he brings authoritative ass-whippings to "little lord fauntle-stoner" for the rest of the year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts