R6 Message Net banner

761 - 772 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cyclone, You are my friggin hero. Beating the shot out of his car! 4'' fucking bolts. Thats a really good Idea, I could have used a few of those the dayI got pinned into a jersey wall by a dude who decided it would be a good idea to get over into the left lane where I was without looking. I was ready to fuck him up hardcore.:thumbup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whenever someone pulls something like that on me I just race up the road, turn around, rev up and do a wheelie just before I'm about to hit the car.

This makes me fly up on the hood, where I'll do a burnout on the windshield, turning the window from crystal clear to smokey black. Then, just before the now blind driver is about to hit incoming traffic I burst out of there with my nitro-equipped bike, torching flames all over his roof and back window. I then slow down and watch all those cagers wreck their cars, with everything being blamed on the cager that tried to cut me off in traffic.

Also, there was once this guy who had thrown a piece of paper out of his window when I was about to go past him, and trust me when I say I have connections inside every secret agency in the world. Well, just based on me remembering he had brown facial hair, and a yellow car of unknown brand, I was able to get his information from one of my contacts. I stalked him for a couple of weeks, and after going through his garbage I found out he was going to this ultimate fighting match in Vegas. Needless to say, I booked a flight and tickets on my own, and off I went. I got there a couple of days ahead of him, and I spend the time studying Kung Fu at the local Dojo. After the fight was done I went to the speakers and screamed "XXXX, it's time to face your destiny!". We got into the ring, and I was wearing my tight spandex, and I must say he looked pretty stupid in his business suit. We fought, well I wouldn't call it fighting as I pushed him over so hard that he couldn't get up, and he screamed for mercy and that he would never do this to a biker again.

I was considering this, but when I heard the crowd screaming "FINISH HIM!" I went into this diabolic state of mind. Well, let's just say that his cager with four wheels was swapped with a wheel chair with four wheels after I had "finished him".

·
Your favorite food!
515 Posts
Whenever someone pulls something like that on me I just race up the road, turn around, rev up and do a wheelie just before I'm about to hit the car.

This makes me fly up on the hood, where I'll do a burnout on the windshield, turning the window from crystal clear to smokey black. Then, just before the now blind driver is about to hit incoming traffic I burst out of there with my nitro-equipped bike, torching flames all over his roof and back window. I then slow down and watch all those cagers wreck their cars, with everything being blamed on the cager that tried to cut me off in traffic.

Also, there was once this guy who had thrown a piece of paper out of his window when I was about to go past him, and trust me when I say I have connections inside every secret agency in the world. Well, just based on me remembering he had brown facial hair, and a yellow car of unknown brand, I was able to get his information from one of my contacts. I stalked him for a couple of weeks, and after going through his garbage I found out he was going to this ultimate fighting match in Vegas. Needless to say, I booked a flight and tickets on my own, and off I went. I got there a couple of days ahead of him, and I spend the time studying Kung Fu at the local Dojo. After the fight was done I went to the speakers and screamed "XXXX, it's time to face your destiny!". We got into the ring, and I was wearing my tight spandex, and I must say he looked pretty stupid in his business suit. We fought, well I wouldn't call it fighting as I pushed him over so hard that he couldn't get up, and he screamed for mercy and that he would never do this to a biker again.

I was considering this, but when I heard the crowd screaming "FINISH HIM!" I went into this diabolic state of mind. Well, let's just say that his cager with four wheels was swapped with a wheel chair with four wheels after I had "finished him".
Wow, and this is your first post? Haha!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well guys, I can hear that you're clearly interested in what kind of gear I have on my bike. Most of it is classified gear from the army, but I'm very close with certain video game developers and they even made a game based on me and how I treat them cagers;

·
Registered
62 Posts
A lot of you guys are calling this guy a sissy or a pussy... well shut the f*ck up and think about it mathematically. no matter what the ods are there is no percentage worth jumping at when death is at stake...

i was riding snowmobiles with a guy when someone in a truck stopped cause he was pissed off. Still not sure why to this day... but here's what happened. The guy must have been working in plumbing, because he was carying a 30" cast iron pipe wrench, which is quite a rare tool to have in your truck. it easily weighs more than 30 pounds... it could be almost 50. anyway he comes out of the truck carrying this thing and my buddy said he was cracking up and guns the sled to try to go around the guy to play with him and thats when i saw it. this mother f*cker swings at my friend and got him right in the center of the helmet. Luckily he turned his head so it hit the side and didn't just go right through the lid. He flew off the sled and was on the ground... not moving. if he didnt have a helmet he would have been dead. the helmet actually cracked after we checked it out. luckily we had been riding at my local high school (i was 19 he is more like 40) and the cops were there. obviously they saw us and flicked thier lights to scare us off... thats why we were leaving and on the road. well for the first time in my life as this guy is about to take a 2nd swing at my friend the cop rounds the corner and this assh*le takes off into his truck. at the time i was gunning my sled to try to head on hit this guy myself. whether he was gonna take a crack at me or not i was determined to hit this guy with my sled!! long story short i saw the cop, he saw the cop, he moved, i swerved to avoid the cop, and hit a mailbox pole that was an 8" i-beam. i must have hit it at about 80mph and couldn't stop/avoid because of ice. i went fling and hit a car. i ened up breaking 14 bones in my right hand and my friend broke his neck. luckily he is alive today, but only has about 20% grip in his hands...

Next time don't even think about fighting some guy thats gonna brake jam a bike...

Safe riding to ALL,
-- Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah, save the bike 1st. however the flare gun's an awesome idea, as well as the bolts, but the 1 day i rode wit nunchucks (jus borrowin from a friend to take to work for a joke)i had a similar situation n had 3 coke cans chucked @ me, so i "nunchucked" back, knocked out the guys left mirror n broke his back left window n stopped n chose n alternate route. i think it was some punk kid in highschool jus tryna f wit a guy on a bike.

761 - 772 of 772 Posts