R6 Message Net banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Truth!
669 Posts
i know im late on this, but RIP Cory. i always remember you as the guy with the lights. I remember emailing you about sending some lights over to get fixed. You were so proud of your business. Rest in peace my friend.

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
Cory, you are still missed my friend.

I still think about you and your family often.

just digging this thread up, brings back so much emotion.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Great idea bringing this thread back up. I havent posted on here in over a year, its nice coming back and seeing someone still remembering the good old days on here with good guys like you Corey.

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
I have been away from the computer for about a week, but another year has gone by since we have lost a good friend. :beermug

·
Resident Slow guy...
493 Posts
I have been away from the computer for about a week, but another year has gone by since we have lost a good friend. :beermug
Shorty... Man has it been that long already? Wow man time flies. Heres one to you Cory..:beermug. Jennings will never be the same without you..
Wonder how many people are still here that remember him.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
For someone like Cory, he'll always be remembered. New or old members alike.
There are people that we meet in our lifetimes that never cease to be forgotten, and he was one of them.

·
Resident Slow guy...
493 Posts
WOW Shorty... 4 years man. It is hard to believe the impression people make in our lives. Even in the short time I spoke with and rode with Cory at Jennings, I can still remember everything we said to each other and the Awesome fun we had riding there.
RIP bro...

361 - 376 of 376 Posts