R6 Message Net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i dont own any riding boots...not yet atleast..but i see my friends walking around bow legged and stiff toe saying you can not bend your foot, like normal walking.. cause that will lead to messing your boots up....but today i see this guy on a ducati...helmet, jacket, wearing ghetto pants over top is riding boots..bending down looking at his exhaust...is he doing the right thing? and my friends believing somthing they heard, or was this guy an idiot (not for just wearing street pants, and riding boots) but for flexing them that much...

·
Registered
693 Posts
LINKY

Get some boots if you like walking. The link above has Gaerne boots for under $120.

There's nothing wrong with flexing motorcycle boots that much. I do it all the time. I have a pair of Sidi's and they're very comfortable and will protect my feet WHEN I go down. I can walk around normally with them on. I usually wear full gear but putzing around town, I'll wear jeans with boots, jacket, lid, gloves.

·
aka The O'Reilly Factor
1,595 Posts
Bobby said:
There's nothing wrong with flexing motorcycle boots that much. I do it all the time. I have a pair of Sidi's and they're very comfortable and will protect my feet WHEN I go down. I can walk around normally with them on. I usually wear full gear but putzing around town, I'll wear jeans with boots, jacket, lid, gloves.
+1. i have a pair of sidi vertigos and they are very comfortable to wear all the time. you just have to get used to them first, then its fine. you cant exactly walk perfectly in them, but its not really of any concern to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts