R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rice Rocket
3,786 Posts
looks to be in good shape..and comes w/ a fairing stay...painted and all....good deal IMO...

what's the condition? do you know?

i've herd of them, they've even done a GB on this forum before, long long ago....i've herd they make decent stuff.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
F550 said:
looks to be in good shape..and comes w/ a fairing stay...painted and all....good deal IMO...

what's the condition? do you know?

i've herd of them, they've even done a GB on this forum before, long long ago....i've herd they make decent stuff.

Rensport is an "entry" grade bodywork like Godfather or Gp composit, Cheta, etc. Cheap is .. cheap.
Rensport has no ram air covers, my friend has em on his R6 im helping him sell now.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MELK-MAN said:
Rensport is an "entry" grade bodywork like Godfather or Gp composit, Cheta, etc. Cheap is .. cheap.
Rensport has no ram air covers, my friend has em on his R6 im helping him sell now.
Good call. i'm gonna waiting on yours. I've got a few friends that will be doing trackdays too. I need the sharkskinz... can't wait until you get home...dammit... seems like it's taking forever :thumbup

·
Yamaha Test Rider
207 Posts
Hey, if your not going to get that, mind telling me where they are on sale? I have Reensport bodywork and like it, would like a second set! Let me know!

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
MELK-MAN said:

Agree...they are a entry level body work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts