R6 Message Net banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
wow this plugin makes the page load so much faster... I'm supprised the board owner hasn't put a end to this madness yet :p I can't see this thread surviving much longer :lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
not sure if its been said but it seems we cant edit our old posts anymore.... anyways...

Jumperalex: the removal of that sidebar is only available to premium members. VS aint gettin my money either.... bastages....

·
Track day dreamer
6,874 Posts
Go to control panel and in either profile or options you can turn off the left panel to get back the wide view.
That's only available to premium members.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Yes I know that. I was responding to someone who said they went ahead and paid to be a premium member but the left bar was still there.

Now upon closer inspection, I realize that person was actually still only talking about the plug-in.

If you think VS doesn't know about this, being that it is a stickie, you're just silly :p And it has been here a while already so [shrug].

Frankly, I'm surprised by how many people this is all news to. I realize not everyone is an internet savant but the R6MN is not the only place with annoying ads (now). There are plenty of places I wanted to avoid ads both for the annoyance factor and speed of loading.

Anyway, hopefully this clues you in to the wonder that is ad-free surfing everywhere. Remember, EasyElements is just as important as EastList because it helps actually remove the entire ad space, and not just the ad picture itself. Frees up room on the page. http://easylist.adblockplus.org/

·
Registered
548 Posts
If you think VS doesn't know about this, being that it is a stickie, you're just silly :p And it has been here a while already so [shrug].
They definitely want you to see the ads. It will hurt them in the long run if you don't. The ad buyers will see poor performance on the ads that are supposedly being served, and they will drop campaigns they run with VS. This thread will not last a month.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
They definitely want you to see the ads. It will hurt them in the long run if you don't. The ad buyers will see poor performance on the ads that are supposedly being served, and they will drop campaigns they run with VS. This thread will not last a month.
since most of the hits have always came from guests....I doubt that.

·
Registered
548 Posts
since most of the hits have always came from guests....I doubt that.
That's true for most boards. I wonder whether the boards really have that much unregistered users browsing, or whether it's users that are simply not signed in. I don't really know...

61 - 76 of 76 Posts