R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Just been looking on the superbike site and was going to post that up. Was a good save by rossi, not as good though as Steve Jenkner's in the 125 race, that was a randy mamola type save. Been trying to find some pictures of it on the net but no luck yet :(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Holy shit, that's pretty awesome, I know it happens so fast you don't really know but imagine what would be going through your head at a time like that.

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
Jeez, look how much water is on that track!! It sure didn't look that bad on TV.

Those guys have some brass-ones........

·
Registered
351 Posts
Damn nice pic! Watched it on SpeedTV's broadcast and jumped off the couch! An amazing save for sure! I didn't see Jenkner's save, since I haven't seen the 125 race, but if it topped Rossi's then DAMN! I wanna know with everything being totally soaked, how the hell do you hang on to anything let alone save the bike in those conditions???

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
What about when stoner came off in the 125's

It looked liked a farking RIVER flowing across the track. :weeping

·
Registered
95 Posts
When that happened I was watching it in the basement with my GF on the computer 15 feet away playing pong (yeah, I SHOULD get rid of her for the offense, not watch MotoGP with me, :thumbdown ) I yelled, "Holy shit!" and then I got yelled at for yelling about something "silly". It was on TiVO though, so I made her watch the mis-hap and she apologized saying it was pretty crazy, she then watched the rest of the race with me because, "You don't ride in rain like that, so I think these guys MUST be pretty good." :umm :thumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts