R6 Message Net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my 2005 R6 was stolen almost a month ago, and the detective called me earlier today and left a VM saying that the engine, frame, and misc parts were recovered at a chop-shop in LA. Since I didn't have theft insurance, I'd like to sell the parts myself to recoup some of the loss. I'm wondering what the engine and frame is worth. thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh, and I think this used to be my bike =(

2005 Yamaha R6 parts
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-07-24, 8:14PM

I have lots of parts for the 2005 Yamaha R6. the list includes but is not limited to:
throttle body assembly-$75.00
front calipers(pair)-$60.00 rear caliper-$30.00
monoshock-$100.00
front seat-$30.00
swing arm-$100.00
crankshaft-$400.00
cylinder head w/ valves,cam, and cover-$250.00
cylinders(stock)-$200.00
forks-$175
triple clamps-$75.00
flywheel-$150.00
front rotors-$60.00 each

All parts came off a running bike that was never down. All parts in new condition. if you need something that was not listed feel free to contact me. All plastic is gone. email me for further info.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/769004988.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know someone that is interested in a '05 frame if it has a title to it. are you willing to ship?
Yeah, i have the pink title, and if I can figure out how to ship, I'll let you know. Haven't gotten a hold of the detective who found my bike yet (only VMs so far), so no parts on hand right now. Sometime next week, I should be able to go get the parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts