R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing to earth shattering, just got a new digital camera and thought I'd share a recent pic.

Can't wait till spring gets here.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I picked this up just before Thanksgiving and still getting her cleaned up. Had a bunch of stickers on the swingarm & needed a good general cleaning.

By winters end...she'll have been completly stripped and cleaned. Cause as soon as spring comes she won't sit home much.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
thats pretty sweet

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's #696.

I really had no idea what the japanese said on the bottom. I picked up the bike used and it was already on there. Thanks for the translation. At least it's a womans name, could have been something worse I guess. I spent two tours in Okinawa, and learned to ride there to boot. Just liked the looks of it.

There were a bunch of other stickers & junk on it that I've taken off. Some are ok, but I don't see the need to look like a rolling billboard.

Appreciate all the comments. I've had some Suzukis and a Honda, but I can see now why the R6 has such a strong following.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now thats funny :)

Seriously, my last bike was an 04 VFR. When I jumped on this R6....The first real corner I went into, my first thought was "damn this thing turns quick".

Ahh....the joy of a pure sportbike. Now if we could only get spring to hurry up and get here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts