R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had it parked outside my apt. when I went in to take a nap from 4:20 to 8:30 (yeah I know, please spare me the parking in an apartment thing). and I came out and it was gone. If you see a Raven in the Atlanta area with a MIcron Carbon FIber highmount, HID's, Double BUbble Dark smoke, Frame sliders, and integrator please let me know. The most noticeable thing is the rear seat was ripped from when it has fallen a couple times. One tire on the front is a stock DUnlop and the rear is a pilot sport (new). Here are the pictures as it stands without the double bubble. I am going to take a look at the surveilance cameras later and will post anything else I find out. Thanks guys..

IT was stolen at Metropointe Lofts in Midtown Atlanta on Marietta Street.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats my Georgia Tech Parking Pass, I was the only Raven at campus..... I guess I don't have my Daily Driver anymore :(

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
man that really sucks, hopefully you find who did this, i understand your pain man i had stuff stolen from me and it sucks, you work so hard for things and lazy assholes gotta come and steal your shit

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
oh noz!! man and u were trying to unload this! plz tell me u had theft insurance. if u find out anything let us know. im sure thrak, deltfather, rashmobile, kid, frkymnky, and myself will assist you in a local beat down.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I know... I was going to unload it but decided I really didnt want to part with it unless I HAD too. Preciate the help guys... I do have theft, but still... a part of me will be missing :(

BTW: The first thing I did after I filed the police report is go to my car, get my Smith and Wesson Sigma .40, clean it and load it up.... I Hope I don't see the fucker that stole it

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
well at least it wont hit you hard in the wallet. just the gut :( i'll keep my eyeballs peeled. was a shitty day outside today as well.

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
Ill keep an eye out as well..

And yea, was a shitty day.. Needed to work on my jeep.. Damn rain.

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
That sucks, sorry to hear that. I'm glad you had theft insurance on it. It really makes no sense not to have it, especially these days when it seems bikes are getting stolen every single day.

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
ahh that sucks :(

hope you get it back
it is possible

i know a dude who had his missing for 3 months.... the police who he filed a report with (and knew through business transactions) was driving around one day and saw some goof revving the high engine outside of his garage
low and behold, it was the stolen bike

found 3 months later!
best of luck

as it was already said, good thing you had theft insurance

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I'll keep my eyes peeled, the HID's and pipe would be a dead giveaway. PM me the plate# in case I see something similiar.

·
Registered
972 Posts
HatchedGTI said:
I know... I was going to unload it but decided I really didnt want to part with it unless I HAD too. Preciate the help guys... I do have theft, but still... a part of me will be missing :(

BTW: The first thing I did after I filed the police report is go to my car, get my Smith and Wesson Sigma .40, clean it and load it up.... I Hope I don't see the fucker that stole it
You had one of your buddies take it didn't you. Parts will be on ebay shortly.

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
600f3rider said:
You had one of your buddies take it didn't you. Parts will be on ebay shortly.
Thats fucked up... I hope there is some sarcasm there..

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for it. Sucks that it got jacked, my old F3 got nabbed right outside the front door to my old apt. in sandy springs one night while I was sleepin. Fuckin theives...

edit: pm me the plate number too if you want...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts