Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new battery always kept on tender
red front fender, has easy to fix crack
right mid red/black light scuffs, no holes or cracks
right black lower scratched, no holes or cracks
mirrors, left one is mint, right one has light scuffs, won't even show in pics
dented in stunt tank, no gas cap, tank was in garage and acquired a tiny tiny bit of rust inside tank, they sell products to repais it. The rust repair will def do the job, there's barely any rust in it seriously.
stock exhaust can only, taken off at 600 miles. someone accidently sprayed parts cleaner near it so it has spots of clear coat missing.

All this stuff would be perfect for a stunter!

I have pics of everything, I'll upload them tomorrow. Make me an offer on anything. I just want somone to get some use out of this stuff. I'm moving a need to get rid of it so it's gotta go.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
i want the right mid... im poor n will low ball you, so pm me your price to make it worth your time to ship it n what not. and right right mirror, package deal

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
you don't happen to have duct covers do ya?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Having trouble uploading the pics for some reason. It's my computer it sucks! I can email all the pics you need just give me your address and I'l; get them out asap!

Justin check your mail and thorw me a number!

Oh yeah I do have two stock blinkers for the bike too and 2 OEM size "R6" carbon fiber look stickers. They're the logos that are on the tail.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I apologize guys but my computer has been acting up all day at home. I have to work tomorow so I'll send them from there. Sorry for the inconveniece but you'll all get the pics before lunchtime tomorrow!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
here are a few pics, if you need better close ups let me know and I can get 'em for ya. Like I said before, they'd make excellent stunt pieces. I have the tank too but I have to dig that up in my basement somewhere, if you want pics of that let me know. Other than that, low ball me I don't care I just wanna get rid of this shit! The battery is the only thing I'd like to actually get something for since I paid over 120 for it recently.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here are the pics of the fender. It just needs to be mended. The piece that is cracked is still very sturdy so fixing it will be permanent. I rode with it like this for a while and it didn't shake or affect anything. There are nos scratches just that small crack. The fender wasn't even a season old when I dumped the bike.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
pm me your paypal addy

·
Wheelie Monster
471 Posts
I'll take the left mirror. I'll have to check at home and see if that is the side I need.... PM or email me at [email protected] and let me know your price
Thanks

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
i allready took the left mirror and right one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts