R6 Message Net banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
does anyone know what a stock r6 tops out at MPH wise?? and i was wathing some bike stunt movie today and i saw some chick ride a wheelie for three miles i was wondering at what speed you could ride a 600 or should i say in what gear can a good driver pop one up?? i think the girl was riding a cbr,
The R6 is almost like an old 2 stroke dirtbike all its power is from about 8500 and up, its like a power band. My 04 with a yoshi will do 168 and flickers between 169. Bone stock. Depends what kind of wheelie you wanna rock theres clutch poppin wheelies or power wheelies and a bunch of other types me personally i wind it up in 2nd to about 14 grand let off and hammer is while pulling upon my bars. The front ends are light but its only a stock 600. I havent been able to power wheelie it in anything but 1st and 2nd. Where as my cbr1000rr will come up in 4th on me. If your looking to really get into wheelies you should get different sprockets. Makes a world of difference

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if makes any difference but, I ran almost everyday 272Km/h (on the speed gauge) on my way to work in the morning. (Portugal)

It only differs almost -10Km/h when the wind blows.

272Km/h = 169 MPH

My bike is a 2002 European Yamaha R6 stock exaust and in my hands since new (it have now 32000Km)

Maybe the explanation is because the gasoline I use everyday is 100 octanes and I´m 75kg weight.

Best regards.
Thats what i get 168 flicker to 169

41 - 42 of 42 Posts