R6 Message Net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
That blue RR doesn't look half bad. Although any color R6 would suit me better :D

Nice pics....

·
Registered
404 Posts
Your bother painted his mid fairing gloss black? Looks pretty good, but if he paints the bottom fairing gun metal, that would make the paint stand out more...

Both nice looking bikes...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Murdah said:
Your bother painted his mid fairing gloss black? Looks pretty good, but if he paints the bottom fairing gun metal, that would make the paint stand out more...

well he had a crash, and had both fairings rashed up, so he sanded them down and rattle canned them

he was actually thinkin bout chaning his upper cowl to the blue cowl...i dunno how that would look tho

·
Registered
408 Posts
Nice bikes, but why did you get an older bike after you crashed yours?
Also, can you tell a differance in the two moldels?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i went with the older year then cuz i wanted to have a lil something left over from the insurance company after i bought another bike. and from the little i have ridden his, i do notice a lil more power down in the powerband on his r6 and i feel mine has a little better handling than his. but that is coming from only a ride or two on his bike.

he doesnt like to switch bikes cuz he is afraid he will drop mine, and then id be really pissed haha

nice lookin rr and r6 there bro. not a fan of mirrors i see huh :lol:

i still have some things im doing this winter, 520 conversion, PCIII, speedohealer, possibly mesh, and i want to paint the lowers black on it. my bro is content with his at it is...he doesnt have the same desire to ride/mod his bike like me..oh well

·
#1 member
2,807 Posts
Murdah said:

wow, need glasses? thats the worst paint job i've seen on that r6. look at the tank. thats how the paint should look. and if its supposed to be a flat paint then it still didnt turn out good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
serpentracer said:
wow, need glasses? thats the worst paint job i've seen on that r6. look at the tank. thats how the paint should look. and if its supposed to be a flat paint then it still didnt turn out good.
for the cost of a rattle can tho, its fine, and it doesnt look that bad in person at all...he will buy new fairings for it eventually, just didnt want to get new ones right away...and he didnt put on a gloss coat like i told him to, if so, mighta come out a lil better...oh well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts