R6 Message Net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, every time my bike come to a traffic light its stalls esp when idling. what is going on ?

my bike is fitted with a full sys and pc3 , for 1mth its was okie, after that problem occur. went back to mechanic, they enter diagnos system and found out some abnormal percentage of my throttle even when it was not acclerating . they did something to my injector,they tweak and stuff, the percentage was reduce to half. that did fix my problem for few days or so, until that it happen again !! ESP AT NIGHT.

ANY IDEA WHERE CAN I start first ? or should i juz send it back to dealer ?

·
Two Wheel Whore.
97 Posts
take it back to the mechanic. if you paid them to fix it and its not fixed, they need to keep working on it. even if you didnt pay them to fix the problem, you did pay them to tune the bike and its not properly tuned.

i bet the dealer wont help you since it sounds like the modification is the culprit. not their problem if it didnt come from the factory. well, they may help but it wont be covered under warranty or anything like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.