R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are you using for setting?!? I got mine enabled, just didnt know where to begin with the milliseconds settings.

7000 RPM seems resonable before it would kick in, or you think higher?? Now i'm thinking higher...
50-55 MS?!???

03 R6
Graves Rearset GP Shift

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am no expert on this, but I thought the window you set is where you actually want to be performing your shifting. I would say 15k rpm and a big enough window period for you to decide if it is enough so the bike doesn't throttle back on WOT in the middle of a clutchless upshift.

Out of curiosity, let me know how you like this. I want to buy one for drag racing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unknown_host said:
I am no expert on this, but I thought the window you set is where you actually want to be performing your shifting. I would say 15k rpm and a big enough window period for you to decide if it is enough so the bike doesn't throttle back on WOT in the middle of a clutchless upshift.

Out of curiosity, let me know how you like this. I want to buy one for drag racing.
I could see how this would be a perfered setting for drag racing, you could almost make it like an auto, have presssure on the peg and it would shift as soon as it hit 15k, but If i wanted to short shift in a corner that is not quite wide open i'd want it set lower??!? I could be wrong...I guess trail and error. I'll post back on my thoughts.

·
Registered
245 Posts
leave it where it is for now,ride it than change if necessary. the stock settings are pretty good, but 7k rpm is to low imo,

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
i "think" mine was set at 70ms and I had mine enabled at 3k rpm...it just means it wont work unless you are over 3k rpm not that you have to use it at 3k rpm

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just checked out their website and that is pretty cool stuff. For a streetbike, you could buy the optional thumb switch, set the minimum point to 12k+ and have a badass little setup.

out of curiosity, did you ever do the 1-2 clutchless upshift with this? If so, how did it feel?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts