R6 Message Net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have this white sticker behind my left rear set that i have been trying to remove, it's ugly, just says some r6 crap on it, it's on the swing arm, i've been picking at it for like 20 mins and not gotten very far

anyone know some removal stuff i could go to wal-mart and get? this is very annoying, my friend has some stuff but i can't get ahold of him or remember what it's called

thanks!

·
Registered
868 Posts
they have some stuff called GOO-GONE that they probably sell at walmart... WD40 will probably work equally well... try heating it up with a hair dryer and then peeling it off... use wd40 to disolve the left over residue... (just keep it off the tire)

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, i could have searched, but my sister was on and i just figured i'd ask, fuck w/ it more, then come back and see

mini- the wd40 worked great

afc-sorry for breaking the rules, i will try harder in the future :thumbup

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
trixr606 said:
afc-sorry for breaking the rules, i will try harder in the future :thumbup
I doubt it :)

I typed 'sticker removal' into Advanced search and got a bunch of threads.

Lazy :2cents

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i typed sticker removal, and got a bunch of results as well

i think i need to use that search feature more often..

this place would be much more boring if we didn't ask the same ? once or 12 x every once in a while :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
This thread asks a question older than time itself and is in the wrong section. :2cents
maybe next time you can be helpful as opposed to pointing out the errors of those not quite as knowledgable as yourself. Thanks for being you!!

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
a) you were not around when this thread was started and probably don't know the backstory of the OP, or even this board in general

b) you didn't post any useful links yourself, so why comment that I didn't?

c) give a man a fish and he eats for a day, give a man a fishing rod (search button) and he eats for life

d) I like me, and thanks for being you, too.

:)

·
I "heart" motorcycles
46 Posts
c) give a man a fish and he eats for a day, give a man a fishing rod (search button) and he eats for life

:)

Not to be picky or a turd in any way, but I think it's give a man a net, not a fishing pole. Fishing poles never guarantee a catch, as with nets the fisherman is usually guaranteed at least one fish.

·
Registered
12 Posts
goo-gone rocks! i use it for everything! it stinks though and it's oily! but it'll take it off! good luck! :p

·
I "heart" motorcycles
46 Posts
There's this stuff called Goof-off at the dollar store here that is pretty much the same as goo-gone, but in a dollar sized bottle. I have found that stuff works pretty good at getting sticky stuff off of metal, wood and other materials.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts