R6 Message Net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Well I have some SMX+'s and tried on a buddies Vertigos and my next boot will be Sidis. They fit me so well it was stupid and were super comfy. The SMX's feel bluky compared to the vertigos IMO. I've never used supertechs though.

·
99 R6 + 04 R1 = Trouble
606 Posts
Another recommendation for the Sidi, especially if you are considering the Vertigo Corsa!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
i have the supertechs and have crashed MULTIPLE times in them. they are GREAT boots. i've never owned a pair of sidis but just about everybody that has them swears by them so you likely wouldnt regret the purchase of them if you got 'em. ultimately if possible, find a retailer that carries both and try them on. which ever is better on your foot is the better boot. they both are top of the line great boots.

·
Sterilize Trix!!!
1,871 Posts
i just bought the Oxtar TCS Ti Boots, they fit great, and feel incredible....oh and get this....they were on closeout at a local bike shop i happened to be by that day... $120 out the door!!!!

·
The Twins have arrived!
491 Posts
Sidis all the way I only have the Vertebra 2's which I believe have been discontinued. I tried on the A* and Sidis and as soon as I put on the Sidis I didn't look back much lighter and comfortable in my opinion.

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
license2ill said:
Heard numerous complaints of Astars soles seperating. Why would you want to buy another pair?

Check-out Oxtars, CE-approved.

Ya, I heard u can send them back to Alpinestar and they'll fix'm for free.

·
Registered
538 Posts
hate12 said:
Ya, I heard u can send them back to Alpinestar and they'll fix'm for free.
Yeah, that's great if you like that sort of thing. What will they do when your foot gets fucked-up in an accident when it happens then? Do they send you a new one for free?

·
Bigcooke21 to few!
361 Posts
My buddy has.had the supertechs..they were comfy, but the top calf portion is really bulky.. they were a tight squeeae under his jeans.. I have sidi vertabra 2's I love them..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts