R6 Message Net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've got an 08 R6, looking for an exhaust that spits the hot sh** blue flames when it backfires...also any available for the 08 that are dual or highmounts? Otherwise looking at the TwoBrothers VALE, does this one spit flames? Thanks boys.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
ummmm why...

is that seriously the only thing your considered about is that it "spits flames?"

oh boy...

correct me if im wrong but i think the 08's are shorty's and im fairly sure you cant get highmounts or duals (unless you get dual shorty's....good luck finding that though). The graves slash cut i think will be good for your taste, whether it spits flames or not. do not worry about the spitting flames.

please don't let this be the only prerequisite to choosing an exhaust.

also do a trackday. just my :2cents

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are right. Was too focused on 1 meaningless aspect. Looked up the graves, likin it. Still leanin' towards the TwoBrothers, but an M4 is half the cost for a slip-on. Ya lookin into track days once I get a bit more comfortable on the bike. Thanks for the advice!

·
enjoyyoself
146 Posts
you won't be spittin any flames with just a slip on I know that for a fact...think about it the exhaust still has to go through the muffler, cat and honeycombs. a full system is the only way on the 06-08 for you to spit flames, mine spits every now and then but its also dynoed and tuned so it doesnt mess up my motor running too rich.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts