R6 Message Net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I've been registered on this forum for ages, but I've never had the honour of owning my own R6. I've been looking forward to buying my own for over 3 years, and as of 20 minutes ago, I've just put my deposit down on a 2008 R6. Unfortunately I can't ride it until end of August (due to me being on holiday) but I've never felt so happy with a purchase in my life. My heart is still racing.. This is probably the happiest moment in my life so far.

Anyway, I look forward to posting and reading more here at R6Messagenet and I'm really happy to be able to finally be the proud owner of such a beautiful creation. :drunkbud

Take care and drive safe.
Graeme

·
Registered
19 Posts
i mean i really really like my bike, (getting ready to go ride it now..)

but if thats your happiest moment... thats a shame! lol but i know what you mean.

try having a family member pull out of a 1% survival rate operation. ; )

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course it would never compare to that (1% survival rate operation) but in my life, I often find that I am happiest when riding a motorbike. All the problems in life disappear, and in the end all that matters is me and the road.. and the enjoyment of a nice drive.

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats and enjoy. You'll love it but be safe and the important question....What about gear?
Picking the bike up in August so choosing my gear now. Will buy it before I pick up the bike. I like my skin where it is. :)

Having trouble choosing what gear to get though. Quite a big selection!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts