R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I read this anywhere, but I was curious instead of all the nonesense on the front page (HOME page) for a while, can you put up a list of what you guys are working on, the order on which they are being worked on, and the overall progress of each change?

I saw the update that the skin was 'fixed' (it's almost there... sorry!), the half off deal, and the update about the AFF...

but I just thought an active acknowledgment's system to let the peon's know what's going on would be a good thing--help restore a little faith maybe. :shrug

Umm.... the other things going on...
  • AFF
  • When editing will return
  • Progress of other skins
  • Possibility of rearranging or deleting some of the new old forum topics
  • chat system
  • ...I think there were others, but that's all I can think of now.

Let me know what you think!

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
AFF is being worked on and should be back up very soon...hopefully today!

Edits - We should have that feature back soon. Just waiting for things to get back on track here.

Skins - The plasma skin has been restored. Any others have to be discussed.

Forums - what do you suggest??

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AFF is being worked on and should be back up very soon...hopefully today!

Edits - We should have that feature back soon. Just waiting for things to get back on track here.

Skins - The plasma skin has been restored. Any others have to be discussed.

Is that a no to my active progress information system... lol :(

As far as forum topics, I guess the biggest thing right now is to get rid of the ones that were added... they seem to be of no value to this community... unless you see otherwise...

but yeah, my main idea was just something to show people that work was being done... so.. yeah! :shrug

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I love how your girlfriend is on the new site and your still over here, kind of like how she'll soon be in Colorado and you'll be stuck in Texas? All alone, so alone, so very very alone.

:lol

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love how your girlfriend is on the new site and your still over here, kind of like how she'll soon be in Colorado and you'll be stuck in Texas? All alone, so alone, so very very alone.

:lol

You're going to die clown! lol

Yeah yeah.. you're still here to... so meh!

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
well at least in the r6 threads like the bike news and bike of the month i know i never have gone there (maybe bike of the month when it starts working)

just reorder it at least maybe most popular first?

something along these lines

welcome
r6 general
how to
m/t
mods
bike of the month
news
warranty

this is just my take on it :shrug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts