R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some posters to put up in my dorm room, i'v got one of a penthouse chick and a chopper from Sturges:thumbup , but i REALY WANT some of chicks on crotch rockets PREFERABLY an R6 but whatever will do, i havent had ANY luck finding any:banghead . does anybody know were to find any??
thanks a lot in advance.

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Superbike Mag? I'm guessing they will have a mildly attractive girl on an 06 R6 sometime really soon, maybe even right now. But every issue has a topless girl on a sportbike as a centerfold.

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
before you worry about hanging posters, please erase the term "crotch rocket" outta your vocabulary........lol j/k

·
Registered
670 Posts
Everytime I order a big part from Lockhart Phillips I get some sort of poster. Last one I got was three chicks all over a 'Priller Mille Factory R race bike. Bike was nice, but the chicks had some major cellulite goin on. :lol I'll post a pic later.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
i got this huge flippin poster of a nun gettin screwed doggie style strattling an r6 (the midget is riding shot gun hittin her from the back) while another midget blows a money shot all over the windshield. fuckin awesome! GET ONE

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
+1 on the dealer suggestion. Also go to bike shows and races if possible as they are always giving stuff away.

I found an R6 poster on Ebay once as well for $5.00

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
i've got extra posters that i got from Laguna Seca. pm me and i'll send you some. they're just race posters though not with chicks.

·
Registered
948 Posts
www.allposters.com they have a ton of cheap posters...its where i got mine for my dorm room...best of all are events...we have a few 4ftx20ft posters (budweiser racing, Jeep, Chrysler, Corona)...just bring a pair of scissors and run to them at the end of the event...

·
Registered
989 Posts
csideblue said:
i've got extra posters that i got from Laguna Seca. pm me and i'll send you some. they're just race posters though not with chicks.

if you dont mind can i get in on it??? PM sent

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i never thought about askin the dealer, thanks. i try ed allposters but they dont have much, they do have a lot of nice ducatis. thanks though:thumbup

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just find high res pictures online, then go to print store and have it blown up. Thats what I do. Most places like walgreens and walmart can only go up to 30 inches. Theres a place here were I live that can print any size though.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Caruso187 said:
if you dont mind can i get in on it??? PM sent
haha i did the same but got it out right before ya lol

·
Registered
803 Posts
csideblue said:

those are the only posters i have too. Like AFC said, check races or sometimes you can find some good ones in mags.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
i don't like the ones in the mags. they're real small like they made them so i could walk around with them in my wallet :D

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
pm sent a few days ago about the posters. other members have pm's me about getting them so if he doesn't reply by monday then i'll hit up the 2nd in line and offer them up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts