R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
go w the puig w the fade double bubble. its great for wind resistance and style!

·
Gixxer rider
2,939 Posts
808six said:
what did you pait it with? it looks highly reflective and possible transparent
Its not transparent at all. I painted it with Krylon Fusion paint that is made for plastics. Painting the underside gives it that real glossy look on the outside.

·
Registered
178 Posts
scott,

tinting the screen fades over time, and doesnt look that great. I tinted my stock screen with lumar(SP), the same stuff I used on my cars, and it started to fade after a couple months. Either paint it, or get the puig DB dark smoke; I love my Puig:thumbup

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
cbrjay said:
scott,

tinting the screen fades over time, and doesnt look that great. I tinted my stock screen with lumar(SP), the same stuff I used on my cars, and it started to fade after a couple months. Either paint it, or get the puig DB dark smoke; I love my Puig:thumbup
Thanks dude

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
trying to find a pic of mine but i cant, its the really sharp blue one,

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Painted stock screen here. Profesionally done by a bodyshop buddy using a satin black on the inside of the screen.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Here's an idea, stop being squids :thumbdown and change you screen for function only, who cares what it looks like??????????????

·
Registered
541 Posts
I just want my puig db, so everyone should just get on the groupbuy and finish it up!!! Wind is cold on the highways now and I'm tired of hugging the tank all the time...lol:wall

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Turn #1 said:
Here's an idea, stop being squids :thumbdown and change you screen for function only, who cares what it looks like??????????????
Cool, I am officially a squid and a poser because I bought an extra screen and painted it black. That's the last time I try to stand out in a crowd. :jerkit

Hey Turn # 1 , go back and look at the pic I posted, I think the reflection in it has something to say to you :howdy

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
:greensqui :greensqui :greensqui :greensqui :greensqui :greensqui :greensqui :greensqui :greensqui

1 - 20 of 36 Posts