R6 Message Net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
^s Own The Messagenet
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of going to a trackday on the 27th. What do I need?

I know I need gear, and I have all of it, but does the jacket need to zip to the pants? I don't have a one-piece.
Do the gloves need to be over the jacket?

I need gas cans.
Tape.
Tires.

What else?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I put a check list together for what I pack to take to the track...
here it is in pdf... hope it helps...

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dont forget to bring LOTS!!! i mean LOTS of water... Oranges helps dont bring fruits that is high in fiber.. cuz you'll end up rushing to the rest room rather than on the track... and two days before going... watch what you eat!!! .. try not to have lots of sugar.. you'll get sugar rush.. by the eand of the day.. you will not like how you will be feeling... some cold cuts sanwiches... nothing that you know that will upset your self.. cuz you need to be focus the whole time and it takes lots of energy.. specila for the first time... and the most importan BANANA!!!! help for leg cramps.. have one or two on your way to the track..... whne it come to gears.. make sure you have a helmet glove if your wearing two peace make sure it zip together...and a the right track boots .... Good LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!! remember you are not racing.. Just have fun and survive by the end of that day... with no worries!!!!

·
To the Track Stat!!!
1,473 Posts
Food
Gear
chairs
tent for shade
stands (if needed)
tools
Chicks(if appicable)
Some decent condition brake pads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts