R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get the pit bull dampers in all 3 colors...red, black or blue to your door (lower 48) for $355

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah! Pitbull...the same company that makes the greatest stands out there

Our hydraulic, top mount steering stabilizer features center-hub design for even load distribution and long life. Its multi-paddle design has special valving for instant-on hydraulics without free play.

The bracket system has three advantages: 1) it allows freedom of movement in all three directions of translation and all three axes of rotation to protect the internal mechanism, 2) it eliminates virtually all free play, and 3) it hinges out of the way to allow quick access under the fuel tank. U.S. Patent number 6,899,208. Other patents applied for.

Sold complete with bracketry for bike. Bracket kits also available without stabilizer. Current colors available are black, blue and red.

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
I have one and these things are the shit. I got rid of my Scotts and GPR for this thing. It's best feature is that it IS NOT mounted to the stearing head bolt. you take out the two tank bolts and it flips up. WELL WORTH the money. This thing is just as great as their stands.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I'm gonna wait until I got extra cash, so I don't have to sell my scott's until I'm sure I like this better. I think I do but I'm kinda scared to get rid of mine.

·
Registered
724 Posts
TRAVR6 said:
I have one and these things are the shit. I got rid of my Scotts and GPR for this thing. It's best feature is that it IS NOT mounted to the stearing head bolt. you take out the two tank bolts and it flips up. WELL WORTH the money. This thing is just as great as their stands.
Then where will it be mounted on??

·
LLOYD!!!
2,592 Posts
you guys will love this stabilizer, and this is why...

remove the two tank bolts

pivot stabilizer forward

and lift/remove tank!

the adjust on the fly feature is very nice as well. 10 folks are going to be very happy :dj

·
Registered
188 Posts
Interesting note: My 04 I just picked up has Woodcraft ciplons mounted below the triple clamps. It looks like this damper would not work. Correct? Anyone else running clipons below the triple?

1 - 20 of 188 Posts