R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,715 Posts
SDr6 said:
:wtf why there? creative business resources?

Because thats where he stole the pics from... DUH!!! It is a CBR ya know...


Thats crazy man... Cant be good for the suspension.
 

·
Red is Better
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
Thrak said:
Because thats where he stole the pics from... DUH!!! It is a CBR ya know...


Thats crazy man... Cant be good for the suspension.
Thanks buddy, I know about the CBR messageboard but cbr.net isn't it... :thumbup

on a side note.... my head hurts... stupid work
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,715 Posts
SDr6 said:
Thanks buddy, I know about the CBR messageboard but cbr.net isn't it... :thumbup

on a side note.... my head hurts... stupid work

:lol I just went to cbr.net lolol... yeah, not motorcycles. hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i just randomly came up with CBR.NET didnt think you guys would actually reference it...



and tetsuo... since when do you clean your bikes?
 

·
To the Track Stat!!!
Joined
·
1,473 Posts
Don't forget it was done in the movie Torque too.
 

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
yea, thats what im going to do with my 06 r6. not. thats just gay. why spend 12,000 on a 1000rr. when you could have got a real dirt bike for alot cheaper. someone needs to smack that dude in the forhead for his stupidity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
Only a honda owner would do something that dumb. The only decision stupider than those tires was the buying the honda in the first place. :lol
 

·
Ma$$hole
Joined
·
181 Posts
That reminds me of that pic with the GiXXER next to the snowmobile doing a wheelie, what is it with these other company riders and doing stupid shit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Vagabond said:
That reminds me of that pic with the GiXXER next to the snowmobile doing a wheelie, what is it with these other company riders and doing stupid shit?
.
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top