R6 Message Net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy just gets on my nerves. It would be okay if he just had stupid questions. lots of us ask stupid questions, but this guy has really stupid answers to other people's questions, plus i don think he really owns a bike.

anyway this is my formal petition to ban sunofwolf at least temporarily so he gets the message that he needs to STFU and not pretend to know about things that he has no idea about.

1. funklab

*someone has to ban him if we can get 20 people together on this

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah he's just getting on my nerves, i guess he mostly hangs out in the maintenance/tech section giving wrong/bad advice, dont see him in the watercooler too much.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
If you think his answers are bad, you should see the ones I've deleted that have just been plain wrong! :lol

We wont ban someone for stupidity... if we could, this place would be alot quieter. :wink

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Done...

:p

In all seriousness, if you are going to just throw up a 'request to ban' thread about someone, please at least back it up with some links to threads or quotes or something a little more substantial than 'I don't like him'

·
Givin you the business
1,624 Posts
Thrak said:
We wont ban someone for stupidity... if we could, this place would be alot quieter. :wink
:lol And if we let Thrak decide there would be approx. 3 members.

But yeah being stupid shouldn't get you banned. You can put him on your ignore list and you won't see his posts.

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
He is an idiot, granted and I have thought so from his very 1st post.

You can add him to your ignore list if you so desire.

Banning him would be harsh, there are many more deserving candidates than wolfie boy.

:p

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ignore list??? this sounds intriguing, does that mean that i wont see any posts of his????

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some quotes

sunofwolf said:
I'm sure this brake bolt was over tightened. I brake is chromed and would hate to have to get another one due to a stripped bolt-It could be drilled out might be a bit risky though. I can't use heat. I will try the last method and if I can't get it off- I might just leave it, but a mechanic at a shop would have the best chance to get it off.:wall
^so his brake caliper is chromed?????

sunofwolf said:
1.Aka full racing exhaust mounted at middle point 2.Gold shortie's 3 sliders everywhere 4 ZG DB Green Screen-one Fuk monster
besides his bade taste in aftermarket parts, I am almost 100% sure that zero gravity (i am assuming thats what he means from ZG) doesnt make a green screen for a r6, why would they???

sunofwolf said:
Oh about runing 101 gas, I agree a little on this one because pump gas is only 93 octane and the bike is running 12.41, so I figure the bike needs around 95-96 octane to run a top form, so I am running real lead 130 octane booster. A proven booster that works-this is not the cheapo booster that does not work. You only need about four or five onces per tankfull for a converted leaded gas of around 95-96 which should make the engine last longer and perform better. I could be wrong, but I think it does work well, just don't over due it and run too much lead because it would creat negative problems then and harm the cyl head by not burning up completly. This additive is used all the time in boat racing- 130suprme lead additive. $60 should last all summer.
^this guy is talking about running 101 or 130 or 95(im not sure hes not makin much sense) octane in his 02 r6 which service manual says use 87 octane.

sunofwolf said:
I did some smoky burn outs in ice and snow great way to ruin the bike fast and sliding around is lots of fun and doing donuts too. Just trying to help you guys ruin your bike ,so i have more spare parts
why

sunofwolf said:
NYC is very expensive with R6's, put the bike on ebay-high at first, then a little lower-be patience selling the bike you'll get more and don't let anybody low ball you. If i sold my 2002 heavy modded bike I would want around $6500 to $7,000.
for his 2002 that he wrecked, ya good luck with that

okay thats enough quotes for today, i feel better

·
Gixxer rider
2,939 Posts
funklab said:
ignore list??? this sounds intriguing, does that mean that i wont see any posts of his????
This what you will see " This message is hidden because sunofwolf is on your ignore list."

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
besides his bade taste in aftermarket parts, I am almost 100% sure that zero gravity (i am assuming thats what he means from ZG) doesnt make a green screen for a r6, why would they???
sure they do...I own one see pic in sig

·
Albert Hoffman
767 Posts
Im sure sunofwolf will see this, if not one of the mods should PM him the link :thumbup Everyone on this forum has a different knowledge of the R6 or bikes in general, I guess you just have to learn how to figure out who is correct which generally isn't that hard :2cents

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
sunofwolf said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well your learning the right way ,but take the safety course too. I am really kind of a new R6 driver,but i work at it very hard because I'm in NYC and you cannot make big mistakes. i have put about 1,000 miles now on my 2002 and consider myself a half way decent rider now, but not a fast rider, a few times I almost crashed and i did drop the bike twice at a full stop. The first drop I was lucky not to really screwed something up because I drove too far with over inflated tires- got real tired and made a mistake in turning the bike around on a screwy hill-down I went and scratches on the chrome engine covers- nothing major-the bike would not start after that the engine was flooded, waited a while and it started. I now ride really pretty good, I praticed slow speed turns real good and sometimes i would just push with my feet and turn, I know how to walk a bike real good, I do like to do some fast slow turns nothing big- I do ride on the highway some and I'm not too bad there. I am presently fixing up the 2002 to better than new shape,it has at least the cost of the bike in mods and is one sharp looking R6 and i am learning how to repair the bike too which by the way is now my biggest hobby-I figure in three months- I will have one on the nicest R6 2002 anywhere-growing fond on the carbs that gave me so much trouble- I am tuning them to perfection which is extremely hard to do.

:spit

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wait, this thread is kinda useless, why am i even posting on it again.

damn, i gotta learn to let things go.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
funklab said:
this guy just gets on my nerves. It would be okay if he just had stupid questions. lots of us ask stupid questions, but this guy has really stupid answers to other people's questions, plus i don think he really owns a bike.

anyway this is my formal petition to ban sunofwolf at least temporarily so he gets the message that he needs to STFU and not pretend to know about things that he has no idea about.

1. funklab
2. Thrak
3. Thrak
4. Thrak
5. Thrak
6. Thrak
7. Thrak
8. Thrak
9. Thrak
10. Thrak
11. Thrak
12. Thrak