R6 Message Net banner

Perforated or not

870 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  twinkiiboy 
#1 ·
I live in San Diego and I ride year round. I had a Dainese textile, but I recently crashed and now I need another jacket. I'm leaning towards A*, due to the good reputation they have. I also like the fact that they can zip to A* pants. Is this combo legal for trackdays (long enough zipper to connect the two pieces)? I tried on a few and I can fit into a 52 with a tshirt, but no sweatshirt. With the 54 I can wear a sweatshirt but it's too loose without a sweatshirt. I am wondering if a perforated would be warm enough in the winter and/or or cold nights with just a tshirt. Or should I go with something like a tz-1 with less perforations.

#8 ·
Jeez, high of 60 during the day...that's not winter. You're fine with perforated. I have the A* stunt with perforations and it's about 50s and lower here now in Dallas. I just put on some underarmor and couple extra t's and I'm good to go! :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.