R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking & googling & looked on the Dynojet site but didn't see anything... is there Mac software available for the PCIII??? I have a Mac laptop & want to be able to use it and my dads been thinking of getting me one for x-mas...
Anyone know or seen?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Come on guys... Trav... Och...Blueblur...Vahyper6...somebody has to know if I can get Mac drivers for the PCIII

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that only from the website or is this first hand? Sorry don't mean to 2nd guess I've just been able to find mac stuff on other things after being told it wasn't there before so I'm trying to think positive :wink

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey cool... well one of us is bound to get a reply :thumbup
Yes I know someone (my g/f) that has a windows laptop, but I was just wanting to use mine so I didn't have to bother, ya know?:myfault :wink well damn I hope they do... maybe I can get that program for my mac that makes it so I can use it if not....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know it's availabe but I haven't looked to see if I have it on my laptop or not. If I do you can bet I will :thumbup thanx for the help either way guys & please post up if you get a reply from Dynojet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts