C23-GIFTGUIDE

I just used two of them to pay for some welding supplies that came to $257.00

After the coupons it was $220.00

Have at it....

Now buy some stands from my website...

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think they only work on 'buy it now' auctions, but I cannot confirm personally(although others have). I tried using one when I bought my stands from cameltoe earlier this week, but on the paypal form there is no where to put a coupon code. I believe if someone sends you an invoice through paypal, it may have a spot on there for a coupon code. At any rate, 10% off is a nice chunk of change off of $125 purchase, I was bummed! At least the stands are nice :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gun Shot said:
I think they only work on 'buy it now' auctions, but I cannot confirm personally(although others have). I tried using one when I bought my stands from cameltoe earlier this week, but on the paypal form there is no where to put a coupon code. I believe if someone sends you an invoice through paypal, it may have a spot on there for a coupon code. At any rate, 10% off is a nice chunk of change off of $125 purchase, I was bummed! At least the stands are nice :)

It has to be a purchase made through E-bay, and paid through Paypal. It does not matter if it's a buy now or a regular auction..

Thanks for your stand purchase, post up some pics..

Scott

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
sweet thread

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
oooh i might have to try this if i win any auctions this week. thanks!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks for your stand purchase, post up some pics..

Scott
'Course man! You shipped the stands so fast that I'm still actually waiting on my spools from a different supplier, LOL, so no pics just yet. Expect tons of pics and a full write-up/review when the spools get in! :) . Thanks!

Justin

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
DOH!!!! Why weren't these up like a week ago when Iw as buying some damn shit on eBay...gat dammit!!!!

·
Dragraces too much
1,641 Posts
Only the first one worked for me.

But hell, thanks anyhow :) Saved $6 (= free shipping) on a stethescope from ebay.

Win!

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
onlyI got my eye on a pair of A* GP Plus gloves, but Ill buy them now if I can definitely use on of these codes, what are the steps to use the code? sorry if this a tard type question

1 - 16 of 16 Posts