R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the parts manual for an 04 R6 on pdf ? I bought mine used w/ track bodywork on it. I have a zip-loc bag full of hardware to put the stock bodywork/lights back on and no clue where it goes. I have the service manual, but it doesn't list the size of hardware used for the various locations. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx Chunk. Still looking. I've been to the Yamaha web site to see their parts catalogue. Its 1/2 of what I'm looking for. The lady @ my local dealership has something similar, BUT hers also had a description (ex. part#xxx M6x5 socket head). Thats what I'm looking for. Has anyone ever asked a dealership to get their version of the parts catalogue? I can measure all the hardware I have, and with the parts manual be able to see which bolt goes where. For example, I'm trying to figure out what bolt/nut goes to the rear 2 holes of the front fender. Would seem easy to someone who took it off, but when the bike came w/ no front fender and a gallon size zip-loc bag full of unlabled nuts/bolt/washers/plastic rivets ect.. its gets a little fuzzy.

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
I know you can purchase the cd from yamaha. There should be a .pdf floating around the net somewhere, unfortunately I don't have one for the 03/04 R6

I know there is one for the 01/02 bikes and for the 04 R1 among others.

Hopefully someone can help you out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts