R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ARE OH IN IN WHY
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that people have asked this countless times, but I need advice on a paint scheme for a bike. A friend of mine just bought a 2000 Suzuki TLR1000R and he wants me to paint it. I'm not looking for anything ghetto, just want something that looks solid and is appealing. Any ideas are appreciated.

·
ARE OH IN IN WHY
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Gixxer looks good to be an '89 and I acutally kinna like the paint scheme with maybe a diff color.

I have always liked midnight blue, what kind of graphics over it?

·
05 R6
648 Posts
I always liked the white and blue with white rims scheme. Suzuki for me is this scheme like an R6 for me is blue...That's what I have.

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
i like the old school (96) gixxer blue and white? colors...

·
Registered
222 Posts
i need to come up with pint scheme for mine too, i thing i can just leave the rear fairings and the seat alone (custom seat). and painting the back is just gona rack the bill up even more. and the undertail and everything else is painted already too.

what about, folowing the black angle down to the bottom of the front fairings, leave a white "streek" above that (you know, angling up to the seat) with some kind of transition, but then i still need to add some color to the top of the fairings and the tank, that is the big problem with that idea, i cant come up with any ideas for that.

or i could just do vinal graphics, but i haven't realy seen any good looking ones.

thanks for any ideas!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
i vote that red and white combo from the old school selection, think that could look sick on a TL 1kR

on an off note travis87 your bike looks filthy with that color scheme. just get the wheels painted or powderd white and i think you have one of the best looking second gens out there. :thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts