R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if weather permits... i'll be hitting up ortega for a short/quick ride in the morning. probably be at the gas station at 8:00am.

if interested, let me know.

Yours truly,

Tetsy.

p.s. I finally installed my Sato rearsets.. and I love them. i cant wait to test them out in the canyons.
'
:thumbup

·
Registered
152 Posts
hahaha i dont think weather is gonna let you test them buddy! its suppose to rain friday and saturday man! if it doesnt ill go!!!! i never ridden ortega!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
booyah!!!

i be there also... if it aint raining! :dance

hey, tetsuo! what time didja get home last night? lol. i thought it was late since i never changed the time on my bike clock for daylight savings. it said 11:00 when it was 10:00.

i got home & wuz like wtf? lol. catch u later!!! :thumbup

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hope it doesn't rain on saturday. i'm excited to ride.

i got home around midnight ish. it was pretty chill at bravo. we gotta ride again sometime.

thanks for the webcam... it comes in handy!!

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you guys are up north... maybe we can all meet at my place in tustin off the 5 and 55 at 8:00am?? and then carpool to the gas station.

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ORTEGA RIDE:
1) tetsuo
2) tetsuo's buddy
3) r6champ
4) wentouch
5) gsxr
6) II04r6II
7) II04r6II's buddy

For those around Orange County, meet at the Shell gas station off the 22 and Tustin St at 8:00am. (If going East on 22, exit Tustin and make a right... gas station will be on your left).

Everyone else, meet at the 2nd gas station off Ortega Highway Exit at 8:30am.

--------------
We should be done around 10 or 11ish, if everything goes smoothly. I plan on riding up to Long Beach afterwards to the Long Beach Motorcycle show. Post up if you want to go to that event too!

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i usually do. are you going to bring alex or anyone else along?

you gonna go to long beach afterwards as well?

·
Registered
152 Posts
hmmm alex bike is outta commision, and nobody else i know wants to ride... well see... lb bike show huh...i think i have tickets for that somewhere...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts