R6 Message Net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hEY ALL

I am looking to purchase a new 2007 R1 from Oregon, preferrably Portland.. i want to deal with a reputable dealer who knows what up and wont rip me off, sound familiar, ??

i live in BC., Canada and want to buy a new bad arse one n' bring it back home, our dollar is actually doing really well and local shops want way too much for these damn toys... please help!!! what is the tax situation there? i've been told there isnt any on new bikes? is that correct!!???

please help!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't know any in Portland. I live about two hours away from Portland. There is a Cycle Sports in Salem. They aren't to bad as far as price. I have dealt with them before. That's probably your best bet as far as availability. Some of the smaller dealerships get bikes but not very many.

These guys usually have a good selection. Good luck.

·
Registered
95 Posts
all i know thats safe is EDR Performance. But i dont think they sell bikes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
beaverton honda they sell yamahas and suzukis and all kind of bike
its
called bob lamphers just google beaverton honda :thumbup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah I live in Salem and I have checked both the local Cycle sports, (there is cycle sports and cycle country). Neither have any R1's I saw, and neither had any R6's. They had a couple of F4i's and CBR600RR's.

I am looking for a used 03-06 R6 if anybody knows anybody selling 1 or see's any at a local dealer in oregon. I dont really mind where, I dont mind going across the state to pick it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts